Wednesday, July 15, 2015

pack rat

Earlier this week I was a hood rat, today I am a pack rat. I have said many times I wasn't going to freak out about how long this renovation takes. I have made a lot of personal promises to myself not to force my contractor into giving me a specific, final, ALL things complete day, but there are some days when you just want to go home and it not look like this. 





I am trying to be nice and polite, but there are days when I feel like this is my current state of mind. I am the dog on the left when I come home from work and the house looks like a complete war zone, and then I turn into the dog on the right when I see a little bit of progress. 





I am serious. 

Oh, and yes, we are the people with a Pack Rat in our driveway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment